The Aalto University School of Economics Small Business Center offers creative solutions covering the whole life cycle of entrepreneurship for the development of SMEs and the creating of new companies. According to the ideology of academic continuing education, we yield training and development services leaning on academic research and by exploiting practical methods. The experiences of the participants, and the individual and organizational development are always a priority when providing our services. In addition to this, our training and development activity offers a good opportunity to build a valuable networks and to become acquainted with colleagues from different fields.
The clientele of our continuing education includes e the upper management, owner-entrepreneurs, staff of SMEs and persons interested in entrepreneurship. Our offerings also include training and development services for the managers and staff of public organizations. We Also provide training for the teachers in the area of entrepreneurship pedagogy.
We offer customized training and development services on the following subjects,:
- Entrepreneurship and entrepreneurship education
- Business development and strategy of SMEs
- Management and leadership
- Marketing, sales and customer relationships
- Managerial and financial accounting Logistics, production processes and procurement
- Domestic and international networking and co-operation skills Project management skills Exploiting social media in business
- International business development (focusing on Russia and Baltics) Familiarity with international culture, especially Russia and the Baltics
Training Director Anne Gustafsson-Pesonen +358408344217