The aim of the training programs related to the Russian trade and Finnish-Russian co-operation of the Small Business Center is the improving of the know-how of the company's staff and the competitiveness of companies.
The training varies from specializing studies to topical theme days, intensive language training and company-related training. Training can be tailored to both export companies operating from Finland and to Finnish companies operating in St. Petersburg.
Training is arranged in different areas in Finland. The target groups in the training programs carried out in St. Petersburg consist of Finnish companies operating in St. Petersburg, their staff and internationalizing Russian companies.
Examples of training topics aimed at Finns:
- business culture
- agreements and risk management
- international communication skills / language training
- development and management of customer relationships
- sales, marketing
- development of customer service
- leadership and management
- international business know-how
- intensification of export
- topical and theme seminars
Training aimed at Russians is carried out so that the special features in Russia are taken into account in them. Development programs arranged for business incubators, organizations promoting entrepreneurship and innovations and actors in the creative field include periods in Finland.